“Excellent” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 1,122 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Small authentic Japanese run take-out in Sheffield City Centre. We serve the freshest handmade sushi and also Japanese hot food, such as Chicken katsu curry & rice for lunch-time and deliveries for the evening. We maintain standards of food quality, hygiene and service to the highest by ongoing training, support and feedback from customers. Thank you.
“Excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014 via mobile

When you eat sushi is always gonna be expensive but here is reasonable especially if you compare it with the quality of the food you eat. They cook it in front at you and it is extremely hygienic place.
I live in Romania from 3 years and trust me it is difficult also to find a waiter who speaks that perfectly english

• Visited June 2014

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“So good we've been twice this week!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Amazing sushi at this tiny tucked-away place. We went on Sat for lunch and enjoyed it so much we ordered takeaway on Wed too! Godzilla and soft shell crab ISO rolls were delicious; also very tasty were the spicy tuna ISO, pork katsu and chicken oyako don. Delivery drivers often get lost when looking for us, but Edo driver phoned ahead to check and was really friendly. Don't miss the soft drinks; they have unusual and tasty flavours of San Pellegrino too. Edo is not the cheapest and doesn't do the biggest portions, but the sushi is beautifully presented, fresh and incredibly tasty!

Manchester
“There's nothing fishy about this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

This was my first time eating at Edo Sushi and I'm gutted I haven't visited earlier! Without a doubt the best sushi I've had. The service is fantastic, super quick (considering it's all being prepared fresh in front of you) and at an excellent price. And to make it even better they offer delivery too! I only wish we had something like this in Manchester. The sushi from here is incredible, I'm half tempted to visit each weekend just to get my sushi fix! 10 out of 10, I will definitely be visiting here again.

• Visited May 2014
Sheffield
“Friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Edo Sushi serve freshly prepared food which is provided at a reasonable price. They are always friendly and pleasant while serving the food. This is my go to takeaway for Friday lunchtime treat

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Best sushi, so fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

Hidden away in the little alleyway by the side of pizza hut, this little gem of a takeaway is worth frequenting. It sells a variety of freshly made to order sushi at a decent price. I just wish I had found it sooner

• Visited March 2014