“A.....MAZ......ING” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 1,122 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Small authentic Japanese run take-out in Sheffield City Centre. We serve the freshest handmade sushi and also Japanese hot food, such as Chicken katsu curry & rice for lunch-time and deliveries for the evening. We maintain standards of food quality, hygiene and service to the highest by ongoing training, support and feedback from customers. Thank you.
Sheffield,United Kingdom
“A.....MAZ......ING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

This is a hiden gem in Sheffield that I recently stumbled upon whilst being lost. I had the Inari and Mini Dynamite sushi and it is amoung some of the best food I have ever tasted. My weekly trips have quickly progressed into daily trips with a different 'special' on every other day and as someone who has 'special' dietry requirements, they are more than happy to advise and suggest dishes that are suitable.

• Visited April 2013

Sheffield
“I love Edo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I go to Edo nearly every week for a Japanese food fix and have never had a bad experience.The staff are extremely friendly and I can see that they are very hard workers, I have several food intolerances and they always do their very best to accommodate me.

The lunchtime specials are definitely excellent value for money and they encourage me to try something different now and again. Portions are great on everything I've tried and the meals are always SO tasty. The best Teriyaki dish I've ever had was from Edo.

My only wish is that one day they can open a restaurant, so I can take all my friends! But for now we will have to have a takeaway... I'm not complaining ;)

• Visited March 2013
Barnsley, United Kingdom
“Absolutely delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Visited here and had a godzilla sushi. I have never eaten anything so delicious. Will definitely be coming back the next time I'm in Sheffield and recommend it to any sushi fans.

South Yorkshire
“Love it !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely the best sushi I have had !! I stumbled across this little place on my lunch break. Went for the lunch time special with the best miso soup I have ever had !! Its fresh tasty and good value for money what more do u want !!

Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Best sushi in sheffield.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

The best Japanese restaunt in Sheffield is still Yama sushi but this take away does do better sushi. Made in front of you with fresh and interesting ingredients. Knowledgeable and friendly staff. My son had the pork katsu curry and rated it highly (he is a connoisseur of this dish, having tried it many times both in japan and in this country!) As with everyone else I want them to expand into a sit down venue and not just takeaway.

• Visited February 2013