“Richmond Sheffield” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Sheffield Richmond

Travelodge Sheffield Richmond
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sheffield
Travelodge Sheffield Richmond
You added Travelodge Sheffield Richmond to your Saves list
1.0 of 5 Hotel   |   340 Prince of Wales Road | A630 Ringroad, Sheffield S2 1FF, England   |
Ranked #23 of 57 Hotels in Sheffield
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
“Richmond Sheffield”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Clean, nice rooms, bathroom was fairly new and perfect for most people, great parking, helpful staff, cheap taxis to city center. Easy to find just off motorway, went with a group of lads and go again

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Wellingborough, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We recently stayed here as our daughters went to a concert at Sheffield Arena, We had a family room and this was plenty big enough for myself, my husband and 2 teenage daughters, there was a double bed and 2 single beds, the room was very clean, the beds comfortable, there was a TV which we didn't expect
and plenty of coffee and tea making facilities. The gentleman on reception when we checked in was very friendly and made us feel very welcome as was the other gentleman who was there when we returned later, we checked out the next morning at around 11am but we could have stayed until 12 which we thought was very good. We thought what we paid was good value for money for the 4 of us, we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Had a stay at this Travelodge through my employer. Easy to get to with great connections to my next work event. Room spacious and we'll prepared and overnight sleep was excellent. Guy on duty could not have been more helpful, courteous and respectful and I feel, at the value for money price of the stay, his cheerful outlook was well above that I would have expected. I have stayed at many hotels from expensive to cheap and this was one of the best I have experienced. Well done!

Room Tip: Quiet room even though close to main road
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Norfolk
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This refurbished Travelodge is much better than others I have stayed in. Close to the A57 but far enough away to avoid road noise. Friendly, efficient staff, who were happy to advise on eating places (no on-site restaurant at time of visit), and directions. Great value with advance booking. Would happily use next time.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Witney, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I admit I was looking for cheap overnight accommodation for 4 of us to stay over for a friends daughters 21st.
Just a bed nothing fancy was my thought. I booked a while ago but how quickly rooms get booked, especially good rates.
Now we stayed in the Travel lodge peartree oxford, bit rough, knocked about, Butlins from the 90 s and this put us off but in for a penny, i booked the Richmond. Fingers crossed it would pass the wife daughter test.
Apart from no bar or real food everything was ok.
Reception lad didn't know the area to recommend food but hey.
Room clean tidy, flat screen for the boys and a bath for the mrs.
One point, bed a bit too hard. Small point!
£54 family room one night. Well done.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Leeds, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Encountered Three members of staff throughout my stay at this travelodge, all of which came across as rude and unprofessional.

We arrived at the hotel 30 minutes early for check in, on entry the two people on reception had a conversation saying all the rooms were ready for check in. After taking our booking details proceeded to try charge us £10 for 'Early Check In'. As such we had to sit in our car for 30 minutes whilst the clock ticked over 3pm. I appreciate the chain offer 'Early Check In' on booking but believe they are been Jobsworthys for the sake of 30 minutes.

The room stunk of smoke and we had to air it to get rid of the lingering smell.

Room as a whole was ok, the shower and facilities available were good.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

TravelodgeUK, Nicolas from the Social Media team at Travelodge Sheffield Richmond, responded to this review, 1 week ago
We appreciate the time you have taken to review our hotel. We’re truly sorry to learn that you did not receive a high level of customer care as we pride ourselves in delivering this exceptionally well to every customer every day. Feedback like yours is important to us and will be used to improve our service.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my family stayed at this hotel as we was attending a wedding and found the hotel and staff to be brilliant.
On the evening of the wedding my car wouldn't start and the young man on reception called us the breakdown service and when my car was taken to the garage he called us a cab and had asked them to send the closest cab as we was in a rush.
This is beyond customer service and we thank you Shaun.
The morning we was leaving we was greeted by a lovely lady I think was one of the cleaning team who interacted with my children
This made a brilliant visit and will look forward to the next visit

THANKYOU TRAVELODGE RICHMOND

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Been to Travelodge Sheffield Richmond? Share your experiences!