One night stopover en route to the North. Arrived late to a friendly welcome. Car park had space, wifi worked and they served Boddingtons in the bar. Had to rush my shower as the restaurant closed early at 22.00hrs, but the receptionist was kind enough to suggest I order by phone and they would have the meal ready. I had it in the restaurant and found the food was fine.
I liked the choice of firm/soft pillows in the room which was quiet and warm.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Sheffield City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Sheffield City Centre Hotel Sheffield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Sheffield City Centre is conveniently situated within a few minutes walk to Sheffield City Centre and overlooks the River Don. Hotel within a 5 minutes walk to Ponds forge, Sheffield City Centre, Sheffield train station and the Supertram network. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Sheffield City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.