“Lovely food, nice atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 1,116 Restaurants in Sheffield
Cuisines: English
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: The ethos of Snap Deli is to create a “proper” café, where people can enjoy un-pretentious, great quality ‘comfort food’ in a relaxed, friendly and modern setting. "Our promise to our customers is that everything we serve is either made in our own kitchens, or sourced from our specially selected suppliers trying to use local produce wherever possible."
Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely food, nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

My first visit to Snap Deli was unplanned, I just happened to be hungry and it was across the road from where I was. I had the most amazing sandwich (goats chess, pesto and roasted cherry tomatoes) which was freshly made. I enjoyed the food so much that I try and pop in every this I am in the area.

The restaurant is quite small but is warm and inviting, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. If you like good fresh food in a nice atmosphere then this is a really good place to try.

• Visited October 2013

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“New discovery. . . Will be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

This was out first visit to Snap Deli and it won't be our last! We had a lovely warm welcome when we arrived and chose our food from the numerous chalk boards around the cafe. Although the menus offered what appeared to be 'the usual' crowd pleasers, on closer inspection, the sandwich fillings and choice of breads etc certainly wasn't 'the usual'. They were interesting and it was tricky to know what to pick. My daughter opted for the homemade chicken goujons ( in a sandwich) while my son had a mixture of spicy vegetables and humous, also a sandwich filling! I chose my usual favourite, Brie, bacon and red pesto. All three sandwiches were delicious and served with a dressed salad garnish. The coffee was delicious too! There was a steady level of business while we were there, and we'd gone early as my daughter had said it always seemed full when she'd driven past. Can't wait to take my 'food appreciative' partner there. I know he'll love it as much as I did.

• Visited August 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“It must be good as I would go there again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

What a surprise, I never considered the snap deli before but I have to say I was well impressed. I get the impression the owner is really keen to give his customers a warm and friendly welcome. The selection of food was great and presented very well. We both really enjoyed our sandwiches with side salad and the lattes were good as well. Will return for lunch or breakfast very soon. Many thanks

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great Cafe on Ecclesall Road... Fresh, home cooking.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Just been for a late lunch at this small cafe on Ecclesall Road near the Banner Cross pub.

Warm welcome from the friendly staff and a good choice of food all prepared fresh on the premises, including breakfast until 3pm!

I had an excellent fritata and salad special, served with lovely bread. Was very tasty and filling.

I first tried to go for lunch at 1pm, but it was packed so came back an hour later and still plenty of people in.

I would definitely recommend for breakfast or lunch although I dont think they open on a Sunday.

• Visited March 2013
Sheffield
“Lovely home prepared choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

I have eaten here a few times and each time my welcome has been genuinely warm and friendly. I have had rather delicious coffee and the cheese on toast was really scrumptious. I came here with my son and he had a full English while I had a scone with jam and butter. The breakfast proved a huge hit with the boy and the scone went down well. He was really impressed that the sausages were sourced from the butcher next door! I have been so impressed with this lovely little place that I have booked a Christmas meal here for 12 of us. I'll let you know how it goes!!