My stay did not start well as I had to wait for over 10 mins to get checked in , only one member of staff on reception with over 10 people waiting.
The rooms are ok , usual Hilton decor, but no air con. I know we are in the UK but the rooms are too warm to sleep in and a small fan, which you can find in the wardrobe, does note cut it. Plus you can hear every body function from the adjoining rooms.
However the bar and restaurant are good and the staff very helpful and friendly. The food is quite good, no Michelin star , but as described and very tasty.
It's ok for a couple of nights on business but I would not pay out my own pocket to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sheffield hotel enjoys an ideal quayside location next to Victoria Quays, two minutes’ walk from Sheffield city center. This Sheffield hotel is 15 minutes from the M1 and 10 miles from the Peak District National Park. The hotel’s central location provides easy access to Sheffield’s main attractions like the Meadowhall shopping center and Sheffield Arena. Complimentary WIFI in public areas and 24 hour gym access for hotel guests is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Sheffield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sheffield Hotel Sheffield
- Hilton International Sheffield
- Sheffield Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Sheffield