I travel to Sheffield alot for work and where possible I always stay here. Having stayed at a few other (The Mercure, the Copthorne, and The Park Inn) The Hilton isn't perhaps as plush as you might expect and in some areas does look quite dated. But the food is great, the rooms are spacious and comfortable and generally clean. If you get a room at the back of the hotel you get a fantastic view of Victoria Quays and the car park is fairly secure. It's also a good location for the city centre and the motorway. But the staff at this hotel are fantastic, and it's the reason I go back every time. Some even working 14 hour days and still pleasant, friendly, and will bend over backwards for you. Have stayed here many times, and would strongly recommend to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sheffield hotel enjoys an ideal quayside location next to Victoria Quays, two minutes’ walk from Sheffield city center. This Sheffield hotel is 15 minutes from the M1 and 10 miles from the Peak District National Park. The hotel’s central location provides easy access to Sheffield’s main attractions like the Meadowhall shopping center and Sheffield Arena. Complimentary WIFI in public areas and 24 hour gym access for hotel guests is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Sheffield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sheffield Hotel Sheffield
- Hilton International Sheffield
- Sheffield Hilton International
- Hilton Hotel Sheffield