“Unprofessional” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Unprofessional”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I may be nitpicking here, and I have been to this restaurant before and found it quite good but I do think there are waitress staff issues. We found the waitresses may require more training as my plate was placed to me by passing it in front of my husband. I was not too impressed by the terminology they used, like 'sweetheart' and found this to be too over friendly and unprofessional. I like to chat to the staff but I would rather they didn't use terms of endearment.
All in all the food wasn't too bad.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Once again, excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I stay regularly at this hotel and always look forward to dining in the restaurant, whether that be on my own or with business colleagues

The food is consistently delicious, the service first rate and the overall atmosphere spot on. Looking forward to returning soon

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“evening meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

The food was lovely the steak was to die for & the warm parkin pudding was just like it was when my mom had it as a litle girl

Visited August 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food / Staff Rude”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

The food was excellent and we really enjoyed what we ordered.
Unfortunately the staff couldn't wait for us to leave and though this was a special anniversary meal we felt very disappointed. The tables around us were being cleared and set for breakfast while we had just finished our starters. We could clearly hear the waiting staff complaining about when they would be going home and even talking about other guests of the hotel who were looking at the restaurant menus.

Visited August 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Lovely Wine Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Set in Mosborough Hall Hotel its a great starting point to a night out around Mosborough. it's a little pricey so unless you have the money you'll only have one drink in here. The atmospher is lovely and its very relaxing with comfortable sofa like chairs.

Visited August 2012