a huge rambling hotel with good access to the M4 and A33 - next to the Madjeski Stadium , a good sized bar, a cafe / restaurant, a restaurant and spa.
good sized, well fitted rooms
free wifi everywhere with no fuss.
friendly and helpful staff
a good sized car park
I've stayed here 4 times now (due to the closeness of an office) and every time I say it'll be the last stay.
there's nothing wrong with the hotel at all, it's just.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just off the M4 motorway at junction 11, the Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading is ideally located for those who want to visit the wonderful countryside within Royal Berkshire. The hotel also forms part of the impressive Madejski Stadium Complex, incorporating the Royal Berkshire Conference Centre, and home to both Reading Football Club and London Irish RFC. Nearby we have Legoland, Windsor Castle and for those who enjoy the races, Ascot, Windsor and Newbury are all within easy reach. Other areas of interest include, Henley, Oxford and London is only 20 minutes away by train.The hotel has leisure facilities which include a swimming pool and gym. The hotel also offers complimentary Wi-Fi and car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Orbitz, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Madejski Reading
- Reading Millennium Madejski Hotel