Staff were good, but Hotel is in serious need of a refurb. No horrors but few positives except for well-equipped gym NB: Holiday Inn Internet charges are stupidly expensive - a few days would have cost more than most people's monthly broadband package!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Reading - South m4, Jct.11 Hotel Reading
- Holiday Inn Reading - South m4, Jct.11 Hotel
- Holiday Inn Reading
- Reading Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Reading - South M4, Jct.11 provides the perfect base for your stay in Reading, whether you are visiting the Reading Festival, taking your children to Legoland, or visiting the nearby Business Parks. Click here to book you Legoland Break including Accommodation, Breakfast & 2 day passes to the Park for up to 2 adults & 2 children. The Hotel is situated just half a mile from M4 Junction 11 and 2 miles from the centre of Reading. We have 202 fully air-conditioned bedrooms with High-speed Internet access, iron & boards, complimentary car parking and children stay and eat for free*. We are located only minutes away from Readings major business parks, Reading International Business Park, Green Park and Thames Valley Park. We are walking distance from the Madejski Stadium home to football team Reading FC and the London Irish Rugby Club. Nearby facilities include Legoland, Windsor Castle, Thorpe Park, Ascot & Newbury Race Courses and the Oracle Shopping Centre. Holiday Inn Reading South provides extensive leisure facilities in our Spirit Health Club with indoor pool, gym, sauna, solarium. * = Terms & Conditions Apply ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Reading - South M4, Jct.11 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.