“Sunday lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dessert, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Hampshire
“Sunday lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

We booked the day before, and it was busy so I'd advise booking. Food was very good, and not expensive. If you are looking for a restaurant that will give you quality food, give this one a go.

Visited October 2012

London, England
“Delicious meal and great value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We enjoyed a meal here on a Saturday afternoon in late October. Service was good even though it was very full, and the food was fresh, excellent value and tasty. We will definitely come here again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Pontefract, United Kingdom
“Lovely establishment and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

On visiting our son at University we asked him to pick somewhere for us to take him for lunch different to the other places we had already visited. He chose here after looking at the reviews. The whole place had a buzz about it with a great atmosphere. It states on the wall it is a family run business and it truly is with, I assume husband and wife, running everything from the food orders to the food and clearing. The two owners were very polite and looking to ensure everything was okay. My son and I had the set priced three course option with Calamari to start, I had the steak hache and my son the fish on a crab risotto. My wife had the salmon fish cake. The food was perfect and the portions just right, not too big but big enough to leave you feeling satisfied. Would definitely recommend but seeing how busy it was I would suggest booking.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Brilliant as ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Have eaten at Pierre Victoire four times now and the service and food is always brilliant. Definitely a favourite of our family.

Highly recommend a visit to this place

Visited June 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Dissapointed!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Having booked the table one month in advance for my brothers birthday you can imaging our disappointment on arriving and being shown a rather miserable table right at the back of the restaurant next to the kitchen and pan washing area – the noise and draft coming around the corner was totally unacceptable and looking up at a UV light was not much better!
The waitress didn’t have anything else to offer and no solution , so we left!
Ok, I accept that this is all about luck of the draw and all that. But I booked this a month in advance and was very very disappointed with our table position for this celebration night.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere