“Would go back again” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #377 of 494 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: American, Diner
“Would go back again”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

Went on valentines and was lucky to find a table as it turned out to be a good meal at a reasonable price. The burger was succulent and delivered after a fairly quick period of time. Would go again.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“AWFUL - charged my account but didn't deliver order - They denied receiving order from JustEat”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Can't comment on food as didn't show up, despite the company taking payment! Not even answering their phone now.

Charlatans!!!!!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Veggie? Forget it...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I was left starving after finishing my pathetic starter sized portion of veggie Quesadilla, which annoyingly cost just as much as my friends' giant meat options. Also the menu left a lot to be desired as far as vegetarian options were concerned.

Visited January 2014
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Pretty good - definitely worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

My partner and I rocked up here at about 2155 last night and were pleased to be able to get a table and be served. The server checked the kitchen was still cooking before she let us have a table. Sensible!

We had the Route 66 Burger and a Steak Sandwich. Both were cooked as requested and were very tasty. Bringing me mayonnaise on request was no problem and I was impressed that the chef happily swapped red onions for white onions on my burger on request (red onions disagree with me).

It was a shame the draught beer (Peroni) had run out but there was bottled beer available so all was not lost!

All in all I'd say this is a good restaurant, good service and good food. I'd definitely go again.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Tasty food and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

Would definitely go again. Three of us very pleased with our food and the service was quick and polite. Not overly expensive.

• Visited January 2014