“delicious curry on cowley rd” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian, Nepali
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Oxford, United Kingdom
“delicious curry on cowley rd”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I went to Kadai & Naan last night for the first time - the food was delicious, fresh tasting and great quality. Service was friendly and welcoming.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Oxford
“Fresh, inventive and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

This restaurant is owned by the same man who runs Everest Nepalese, but he's using the space to experiment and try different dishes all the time. Looking over my visa bills, I see I've been four times in the last couple of months, and had a great time each time. This isn't just standard indian restaurant food - I think you'll find dishes you've never heard of, and leave more than satisfied (and probably very full).

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect meal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Kadai and naan is the best place to eat. I went yesterday with my wife, the host prakash gave us warm welcome, explain menu and lots of offer. We had a meal on time it was really testy. All the waiters were friendly . Good offer, and value for money.
Have booked for next week.

Reading, England, United Kingdom
“Best food ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Every time we go to Kadai and Naan everything is perfect! The service is on time , the food is impeccable and can't be found anywhere else. There is always something good on the menu. The staff and management are welcoming and friendly without being too formal and in your face. They can't seem to do enough for you. Every time we go back it seems busier and busier which is a pleasure to see. The price is very reasonable.

Love all the staff, management and food......could not fault ANY of the times we have been there.
Again thanks for food and the staff for their service.

Oxford, United Kingdom
“Just phenominal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

This really is the best food I have had in a restaurant. It tastes fresh and vibrant and I felt great after eatimg it - I just wanted more and more! Lovely staff and great menu, even baby friendly which was a great plus. We will keep coming here time and again. Our favourite !

• Visited August 2013