“Ovisher Tandouri Restaurant - Kidlington Oxford” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Oxford
“Ovisher Tandouri Restaurant - Kidlington Oxford”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

My wife and I have frequented the Ovisher Restaurant in Kidlington for just under 30 years. We can promise you that we love it.The ambience, the service, the food and the Bari family will encourage you to return again and again giving you value for money.We will be surprised if you do not grow to love it too.
Steve & Diane

79% Recommend
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Indian restaurant Kidlington oxford”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I walked in to the Overshir tandori in 2006 for the first time and i have been going there ever since,whenever i am in the oxford area i drop by for a fine indian food,it is excellent all round from the stylish look of the place to the lovely and unique test of the food.

“don't hesitate....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

quite simply superb. had a fantastic dining experience there, and without doubt will return, looking forward to it already! undoudtedly the best Indian in Oxfordshire.

Royal Leamington Spa
“A true Indian Cuisine of Excellence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

I have been visiting the Oviser for over twenty years, usually with a friend. I was impressed on my first visit and ever since then have not thought twice about making a 90 mile return journey(I live in Leamington Spa) to experience the taste of Ovisher cooking. Being of Indian origin, I can relate the food to my mother's cooking. I cannot say the same about other Indian restaurants that I visit. I have always maintained that the secret of good Indian cuisine is the right proportion of good quality ingredients and thats where I believe the Ovisher has got it right.

Oxford, United Kingdom
“Excellent Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

We have been coming to the Ovisher since it opened in 1980 and have never been disappointed. we have yet to find a better restaurant