“Excellent highly recommended” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Oxfordbnb

Oxfordbnb
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oxford
Oxfordbnb
You added Oxfordbnb to your Saves list
214 Upper Road | Kennington, Oxford OX1 5LR, England   |
Ranked #10 of 82 Oxford B&B and Inns
Hull
“Excellent highly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have just spent a month over Christmas staying with Brian and his family whilst I've been working in Oxford. I found Brian to be very friendly and pleasant and he is totally customer focused and couldn't do enough for us. The rooms are very comfortable and immaculate, excellent continental breakfast and the location is superb giving easy access into Oxford. As I was working xmas day, Brian even offered to rustle me up a Christmas dinner at no extra cost! Excellent service, if only all b&B's operated like this. Highly recommended, we will definitely be back.
Rich West, Hull, East yorks

• Stayed December 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I'm on tour with a theatre company, and have been since March, so I'm no stranger to staying in digs, guest houses, B & B's, & small hotels. I have just spent 3 nights at 'Oxfordbnb' it is clean & tidy, I had a nice comfortable room with ensuite, and with wifi. The hosts Bryn & Siri make you feel very welcome and are there at hand if you need anything.
The bus stop into town is 2 mins walk, and is 15 mins ride. This B & B has gone top of my list, and I will be back here next time round and I will recommend to my friends.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I visited lovely just very recently. Very nice people and very good service. I will highly recommend. this place. The food was very good. The cleanliness was good. I liked the service and amount of attention is give to your needs. Customer service at best.

Room Tip: All rooms are clean
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Have recently returned from a three night stay in the lovely attic room. Room is very comfortable and clean with a good sized ensuite with bath and shower. This room has a small private seating area on the landing with own fridge. Good quiet location with easy access in to Oxford on the bus which takes only 15 minutes. Very reasonably priced pub for food 5 mins walk away. Self service breakfast is ideal if you don't want to stick to a schedule. Owners very friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend and would stay here again if in Oxford.

Room Tip: Go for attic room for plenty of space and privacy
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Upminster, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Have just spent two nights at Oxfordbnb. Very comfortable room (we had the attic room) in quiet situation and plenty of 'help yourself' choices for breakfast. Very short walk to bus stop for bus to Oxford or Abingdon and excellent pub nearby for meals. Would certainly recommend this b&b.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

My daughter and I have stayed at this B&B few times. We just love the area, a very quiet and beautiful place yet very close to the city centre. The room we stayed are quite spacious and very clean. The bed was very comfortable.

Bryan and Siti are the best hosts. They were very helpful indeed.

I would recommend this b&b to everyone. Looking forward to staying there again in near future.

• Stayed July 2013
Mesa, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Conveniently located to public transportation, on fringes of town--quiet for sleeping, great food @ local pub, BEST OF ALL the owners were VERY helpful with our individual needs but were not too chatty! PERFECT B and B hosts! Highly recommended!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Been to Oxfordbnb? Share your experiences!