“the best cocktail bar in oxford” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 52 Nightlife in Oxford
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Bars
Oxford, United Kingdom
“the best cocktail bar in oxford”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

there is always a great athmosphere and the staff is amazing.
The staff always welcome you with such warmth and profesionalism.
Don't look at the cocktail list; let them create a cocktail for you.
Tell them what you like or dislike, if you want something sweet, strong, creamy...
They end up creating the perfect cocktail for you with lots of wonderfull manners and creativity.
I just love it!!!

Visited April 2012

Chester
10 attraction reviews
“Whatever you want they can make it - even if you don't know it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

When you step into Raoul's you are greeted by a very friendly welcome and the most amazing, glittering wall of bottles you have ever seen. It's like the cocktail version of willy wonka's, everything you can imagine is there and plenty you never even thought of.
I picked a cocktail and asked for less espresso, the barman immediately picked up on this and asked if I was wanting less caffeine, I replied it was. He then asked me if I preferred the sweeter cocktails, I replied I did. He then recommended another cocktail I had missed entirely on the menu that was exactly what I was looking for. All this he got from one single comment that most other barmen would have taken at face value.
I had been told this was the best cocktail bar outside London. I've never been to the London one but this is certainly the best one I've ever been too. http://www.raoulsbar.co.uk/home.php

Visited April 2012