“Amazing!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=atomic+burger&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=atomic+burger&cid=11600303122850641435
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

My only regret is that Atomic Burger is not local to me so I can't visit every day! A wide range of delicious sounding burgers to choose from, took me ages to make a decision on what to choose! I went for the chicken Johnny Cash with fries and it was delicious. Also had a side of the Atomic fallout hot sauce which was amazing! A must if you are a fan of spicy food and can handle the heat!

Oxford, United Kingdom
“Good burgers, a little pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We visited Atomic Burger mostly due to the raving reviews we'd had from friends and partly because I wanted to satisfy the geek in me.

It was reasonably busy when we arrived but we got a table for two right away, the thing is it was right next to the door - not the best seeing as everybody who came in after us practically stood looking over my shoulder as they waited. This restaurant is tiny so they've crammed as many tables in as they can which makes it feel a little cramped and the decor adds to this.

The drinks are pretty expensive for what you get but they do have 'massive bendy straws' so take from that what you will.

The burgers are very tasty and there's so many combinations to choose from you'll definitely find one you'll enjoy. I'd recommend the sci-fries, they're great with the mustard mayo.

Overall it's a good place to go if you have a burger craving to satisfy and you want something with a bit of bite. Atomic Burger's sister restaurant Atomic Pizza, also on Cowley Road, is certainly the better to visit. Not only for a bit more choice on the menu but it is much bigger with outside seating and feels a lot more laid back. And don't worry, they still have 'massive bendy straws'.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Great for dessert too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Went here with my sister around 12pm, 2 weeks ago.

I had the chocolate brownie sundae and my sister got the waffles; we shared a peanut butter & chocolate milkshake together, the waitress kindly divided our glass in two. I have to admit - it did have too much peanut butter for my tastes. Could barely taste the chocolate plus it was very thick. Yummy nonetheless
. The price is really good and the atmosphere is amazing!
(Price + food was alot better than G+D's , where we had intended to go in the first place, but their brownie's are always so dry.)

Guildford, United Kingdom
“Best Burger I've had.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

I had been meaning to come to Atomic Burger ever since I heard about the Atomic challenge so when I found myself in Oxford recently I jumped at the chance to head there.

Decor is brilliantly different with all the comic book and sci-fi related paraphernalia and the staff were really friendly and accommodatingc considering we walked in off the street on a busy Saturday evening. Our waiter happily chatted to us about the restaurant and food, probably one of the best waiters I've had in a long long time to be honest.

The burger itself was delicious, meat perfectly cooked and the toppings were devine. The sci-fries were the right level of spice and the side order of the super hot sauce was exactly that - super hot! It was so good I got the remainder of the sauce to take away.

Top job guys and you've made a loyal customer out of me whenever I go back to Oxford (or Bristol)

Northants
“Underwhelming breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great decor, friendly staff, but the breakfast was poor. I would imagine the Burgers are good based on the other review but I would go somewhere else for a weekend Breakfast.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere