I have stayed at Linton Lodge a few times and I prefer the location to the noisy downtown Oxford. The neighborhood is quiet and leafy and part of a pleasant walk. This hotel is in fact on the convenient Summertown bus line that goes up the Banbury Road and safer than other areas in OX. Only a short cab ride from the central bus station and train. The staff here are fine enough but the night desk clerk wasnot.exactly on post when I came in at midnight... My biggest complaint is that this lodge served up THE worst English breakfast I have ever had. Somewhat a matter of UK pride is at stake : The beyond greasy bacon that was cold and the soggy toast...
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Linton Hotel Oxford
- Best Western Linton Hotel
- Oxford Best Western
- Best Western Oxford
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Linton Lodge, previously Edwardian houses still with some original features but fully converted, set in one and a half acres of gardens, in a quiet suburb yet just a mile from the city centre. Well appointed and comfortable rooms with superb food make this hotel a perfect choice for leisure and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Linton Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.