“Friendly lads serving coffee at Cafe Creme” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #176 of 494 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Friendly lads serving coffee at Cafe Creme”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

I buy takeaway coffee here quite a lot as I work just next door doing walking tours and grab a coffee here. They sell lots of paninis and sweet items too. A very friendly group of staff here and great for ordering takeaway food but they also have table space too.

Visited February 2012

Annville, Pennsylvania
“Great Snack On The Run”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

Fast in & out lunch. Food was good. Just what the busy tourist needs when looking for a quick,delicious,meal.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oxford
“Excellent and innovative......great Panini(s) and wraps!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

Believe me I will be honest, this is just my second review on any restaurant and I only write a review, when I am made to write one due to the service and quality that a restaurant offers. I have been going on and off to this place as I don't get much time to travel from Summertown (where I work), to the City Center during my 1 hr lunch break.

Since my first day when I ate there (in September 2010) till date, I have been really happy with the way they greet people, the smile is always on their face, and mostly every 3-4 weeks you will find a new recipe in their Menu, which is what I love as it gives you a chance to explore new flavors.

I have been asking them to open a similar one in Summertown as its a busy place, and there are many offices there - but they haven't opened one yet or else as I said to the Shop owner that 'if u open one in Summertown, I promise to buy one panini/wrap every day from you'.

Good price, and the stuff that is inside makes it worth the £3, as its full and yummy! Forget Taylors this is the one - just try once and u will know how correct I was i.e. 100%.

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wimborne Minster, United Kingdom
“Not a happy experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2011

I found the food and service at the cafe to be really poor. The roasted vegetable panini I ordered was extremely light on vegetables - the filling was mainly melted cheese. Consequently the food was very poor value, which wasn't helped by the fact that the man who served me gave me the wrong change, then refused to admit his mistake. ( I gave him a twenty, he gave me change for a ten) In addition the toilet lacked toilet paper and any means of drying your hands. Not a good experience and I will not be going back. Ever.

• Visited February 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Unique sandwiches with nice mediterranean touches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2010

The best part about Cafe Creme is its VARIETY. You can get your regular chicken caesar sandwich, or you can get a chicken tikka panini. You can make your own mexican salsa wrap, or you can resort back to same ole tuna. There are sandwiches, paninis, and also wraps, all nicely warmed. It might take some waiting time, but its definitely worth the wait for a warm sandwich. Much nicer than those straight-out-of-the-fridge places common around Oxford.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere