“Not awesome but did the job.” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Nearest Station: Oxford Rail Station
Hampshire
“Not awesome but did the job.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

We were on a day trip with our teenage son who would eat pizza all day, every day given the choice. So we thought that the menu here looked "different.".
The place wasn't overly busy and the service was fine. I would echo some of the other comments about some of the bizarre combinations but the Marrakech that I ordered worked well. My son went for the Arizona and enjoyed that too. The pizza dough was crisp and that is always a good sign.
There seem to be plenty of other options in the area so I am not sure that I would rush back but it was decent food with reasonable service.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Bicester
“First visit and will return”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

My friend and I visited this restaurant for the first time before we went to the New theatre, We were shown to the table prompt and given the menu and left for around 5 mins before our order was taken, The choice was very good for pizza's but as a previous review stated a bit limited choice for the pasta option, My friend ordered The San Sebastian Pizza and I ordered The Florence Pizza, We didn't wait too long for our food and the place was full, the pizza's were hot, full of flavour and we felt it wasn't over priced.
We would return in the future.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Oxford, England, United Kingdom
“Diverse Menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I love coming here on 5 pound Tuesdays (or Thursdays, can't remember which) when you can get any pizza on the menu for only 5 pounds. Their menu is quite extensive and varied, and can suit anyone's tastes regardless of where you are from.

Visited March 2012
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Trendy and disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Unfortunately the delivery did not live up to the hype. We were told it was a good place to eat. I hope I never eat elsewhere in Oxford. Expensive, poor service from waiters who clearly think this is beneath their dignity as a member of the intelligentsia. Not a great start when we were told - told, not asked - to wait for a table. Then had to wait far too long for drinks, menus, the order to be taken and then for food to be brought out one dish at a time. Sloppy casual service which students who know no better may accept but for grown ups does not wash. There needs to be a re-think of the menu; macaroni cheese which had only a passing acquaintance with any sort of cheese, a salad with lettuce and mayonnaise hiding chicken, and so on. And when will the youngsters who 'serve' in these places stop calling adults 'guys'. Grow up! Avoid like the plague. Cheerfully noisy for students with too much money and no common sense, depressing reptition of other such estsblishments who hide the second rate food behind a front of artificial trendiness. Ugh! If i'm paying £70 for four to eat I don't expect poor food, poor service and an arrogant maanger.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Will not go back again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

The staff are terrible we were sat at a wonky table with a broken light above that kept flickering, we asked to move and got shrug as a response, waited 10 mins for a menu which never came so we left. The couple on the table next to us had a very lethargic looking pizza and were not too happy either!

Visited February 2012