The Bull at Burford is a wonderful opportunity to step back into a piece of old England. Situated on the fringe of the Cotswolds, Burford, a one time market town is noted for its quaint stone houses complete with coach entrances that are indicative of travel in the 18th Century. The Bull itself was built in the 1400s and has the creaking and sloping floors to prove it. But the rooms are spacious and well appointed and complete with ensuite facilities, and owners Jean Marie and Clare were keen to make sure our stay was as delightful as possible. A continental buffet, full English breakfast, kippers and salmon feature on the breakfast menu. Highlight of the experience was dinner in their restaurant, a popular eatery in the area so make sure you book. The location was perfect for day trips to other villages in the area, as well as Oxford, Blenheim Palace and Stratford-upon-Avon. A wonderful experience.
- Also Known As:
- The Bull At Burford Hotel Burford
- The Bull At Burford Hotel
- Old Bull Burford
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently restored and re-opened as a gourmet French restaurant with rooms, The Bull at Burford now offers a varied selection of dishes to suit all palates and beautiful accommodation to match. Situated in the popular village of Burford, this historic building has recently celebrated its fourth century operating as an inn and was officially re-opened by our local MP, The Prime Minister, the Rt. Hon. David Cameron. We look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Bull at Burford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.