stayed for three night,s on a bed & breakfast break, Jean & Clare made us very welcome from the start,which is always a good sign.
all the staff where very friendly,Joe looked after us well with both the food & the drink not forgetting our travel routes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! which is the best way to Blenheim??????
Breakfast was superb & every course was cooked really well(when Jean improves on his waiter service,all will be fine.(only joking) we could not fault & the freshly squeezed orange juice was a treat to be--hold.
We only had one evening meal as we always eat early evening,but again we could not find fault (and we did look for faults)
All in all we had a great three day,s & we will definitely be back
Thank -you all
- Also Known As:
- The Bull At Burford Hotel Burford
- The Bull At Burford Hotel
- Old Bull Burford
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently restored and re-opened as a gourmet French restaurant with rooms, The Bull at Burford now offers a varied selection of dishes to suit all palates and beautiful accommodation to match. Situated in the popular village of Burford, this historic building has recently celebrated its fourth century operating as an inn and was officially re-opened by our local MP, The Prime Minister, the Rt. Hon. David Cameron. We look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Bull at Burford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.