Choose to eat lunch here after just walking by and looking at the menu from outside. Well what a lovely find. We wanted somewhere with a garden as the sun was shining for a change and they said they had a garden. This was delightful, it was pretty and well kept and a real sun trap. The menu was not your average and the food was really lovely. Unfortunately we were also eating in the evening elsewhere so we only picked light meals. The owner was friendly and made us feel welcome. Will definately be back and will be staying for dinner next time as well
- Also Known As:
- The Angel At Burford Hotel
- The Angel At Burford Hotel Burford
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 16th-century coaching inn located in the picturesque market town known as 'The Gateway to The Cotswolds' gives the ideal location for a quick pint, a hearty high quality meal, or a welcoming break away. We pride ourselves on giving a warm welcome to all and ensuring that whatever your reason for visiting us, you will always want to return. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your The Angel at Burford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.