“Perfect every time” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #37 of 1,153 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: Spanish, Tapas
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Description: Iberico world tapas brings together the rustic simplicity of Spanish tapas together with the refined ingredients of world cooking all presented to you in a stylish and intimate vaulted restaurant. Located in the heart of the Nottingham’s Lace Market, in the historic Galleries of Justice, the grade II listed building offers a great relaxed dining atmosphere with a cosmopolitan interior. Iberico Recently has been awarded Nottinghamshire's only Bib Gourmand in the Michelin Guide, recognising excellent food for a moderate price.
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Perfect every time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Without a doubt my favourite eatery in Nottingham. I like tapas, I like the social aspect of it and the fact that you can try a lot of different things: Iberico has got it right.

The food is always intricate, flavours good, and you will not leave feeling full as some others on trip advisor seem to believe. Portion sizes are tapas size, and so if you want a big plate then go elsewhere. This doesn't mean to say you can't have a decent, satisfying meal because I do every time I go. You just need to be prepared to try plenty. Value is outstanding. The lunchtime menu is a bargain, and I have eaten in a party of 4 in an evening and it has cost us £25 per head with alcohol. You can go as extreme or conservative as you like and that's the beauty of it.

The building itself is a caved out place below the galleries of justice: a beautiful restaurant. If there are two of you then don't be out off by sitting at the bar, we quite enjoy it that way. Staff are always welcoming and attentive hence why I recently went for the 8th time.

Best in Nottingham.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I booked very last minute with (and was slotted in within an hour of my booking time), which was fine as I have wanted to go to this restaurant for a long time.
It didn't fail to disappoint. The vaulted ceilings took me back to corporate events in the Royal Banqueting House at St James's Place London.
Small, intimate and the staff were brilliant.
The food was delicious. We opted for the Spanish meat board, and the cheese board (we were a little disappointed with the size of the cheese board) - thin slivers of cheese, but the flavours were great. We then chose the Lime Squid, the Lamb fillet, the paella, the Gambas and my favourite - the inside out chicken wings. All a delight in the mouth and beautifully presented (our Lamb and Paella were a little delayed but it allowed us to eat all of the dishes hot).
The only downside to our meal was the most obnoxious male sat adjacent to us. Why it possesses some people to inflict their raised voices on fellow diners, I do not know. I felt great pity for his poor female date who was 'told' how this was the best restaurant and 'told' what she would eat. I sincerely hope he crashes his Ferrari in Woodborough (Sadly he didn't impart his bank account details or I'd gladly share those too).
I hope to return soon with my sister who is also a big tapas fan, but hopefully my experience of 'Mr Obnoxious' was a one off!

nottingham
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I've been to Iberico several times and the food is consistently good. Decent place for a night out with friends or as a couple

Visited December 2012
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

Went for a birthday treat. Great range of dishes available. Excellent food. Brilliant service. Fabulous evening!

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Excellent lunch option in Nottingham”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

We have had lunch here many times-in fact it is so good we are reluctant to go elsewhere.Great value special-Bruschetta,2 tapas and a dessert for £11.95 currently.The tapas are excellent-varied and delicious always.If you are on a shopping trip or a business lunch,this place is hard to beat.