“Fantastic party venue” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #65 of 1,153 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: English
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: Bistro Live is a live music restaurant in Leicester, Nottingham and Milton Keynes.A perfect venue if youre celebrating something like a hen night, birthday party, leaving do, Christmas Party - or anything really!The Food - We have a full time team of chefs that have been with us from the start of Bistro Live! Coming up with vibrant new menu ideas and cooking from fresh to order on the night of your visit. The Entertainment - With access to the very best live bands and party DJ's on the circuit, we make sure that the acts we choose will get event the most reluctant up and dancing!The Atmosphere - Is the best in town! You dont have to work for it, our fun loving staff will make sure you have an unforgettable night out!
Hitchin, United Kingdom
“Fantastic party venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

Fabulous evening from start to finish. The young staff are very friendly, fun and extremely efficient. Food was very good, much better than expected, and the music was perfect. Amazing night was had by all and will definitely return.

Visited June 2014
Bistro L, Director of Sales at Bistro Live, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Hi Christine
Thank you so much for your review. We work very hard to give our staff lots of training and make sure that customer service is at the front of their minds!

Glad your thinking of returning, let me know when you are ready and I’ll sort a VIP package out for you.

See you soon

“Great group night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Bistro Live is a consistently fab venue for groups, including large ones - they hosted our 50-strong company Christmas bash without batting an eye. Unlike many places, you don't need to order your food in advance when you book a group that size, so immediately you're introduced to what a flexible and fresh approach they have.

Food was cooked brilliantly - no evidence of sad Christmas mass-catered veg here! - and the service was absolutely excellent. Every member of staff was polite, friendly, and really on the ball - and it's a bonus having flags to wave when you want a drink rather than having to wait to catch someone's eye or fight your way to the bar.

The band was decent, and then once all the meals have been cleared away - and drinks tidied into a holder at the end of the table so that no-one is up there with glass - because you'll find that dancing on the tables is the way forward! - it's time for the tables to be cleared ready for the night's boogying. Overall, great service, good food, and a decent party atmosphere - it's the ideal place for a works night out.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hi There

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review – and such a fab one at that!

One of the most regular comments we get is how good the food is, especially as it is ordered off the menu that night. It can be such a headache for organisers of companies to find out what people want to eat before the night!

I would love to use your review on our website and facebook pages if that’s ok? Let me, you could see yourself in our next brochure!

Hope to see you again this Christmas,

“Hen Do- June 6th 2014”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely fantastic night for my sister in law to bes special night. We had an amazing time, the food was out of this world and the service was top class (special mention to Sean our server....gorgeous boy). The band Anthem sadly weren't the best but the music, quiz and making the bride to be feel special more than made up for it. The "congratulations" cuo cake was a beautiful touch.

Already booked for my birthday in November!!. All in all a fantastic evening.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Hi Rebekah

Love your review! Am I ok to use it in our next brochure and on our website?

I will let the management team have your comments. I have also spoken to our Entertainment Manager regarding Anthem. Normally, they are a great band who tend to get everyone dancing – however we did have a few comments about them on the same night, so we will follow it up.

Let me know what date you are booked in for in November and I will check the band for you.

Speak to you soon

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Perfect Place for 40th Birthday Celebrations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

A group of 14 friends went to Bistro Live Nottingham on Saturday 7th June 2014 to celebrate a 40th Birthday. The staff were fantastic, always on call for drinks and assistance, taking photo's and making sure we were safe whilst dancing on the tables!! There was a variety of food, would recommend the Boozy Fruit starter and Fish Cakes for main. Some of the men in the party would have preferred a better meat starter and more meat options on mains. The three mini puddings were very tasty.

The DJ and Disco was excellent, the band were okay however the acoustics in the room were poor so we ended up singing along to all the songs (that was okay though!). The band's name was Anthem, they did play quite a mix but I particularly remember a number of tracks by Robbie Williams and Take That.

I would recommend it to a friend, next time I would like to be in the middle of the room, or away from the toilets because the corridor past our table was very busy all night!

Thanks to Sinead and the rest of Bistro Live's team for helping make it a fun night, and the member of staff who was game enough to dance with us on the chair's ..... we still can't believe we didn't win the quiz and the prize for the loudest table ;-)

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Hi Alex
Thank you so much for such a detailed review! Its always great to hear what we are doing right. Equally good to get some constructive feedback too. I actually agree that we need a more meatier dish on the main courses. It’s definitely something I will put to the chefs on our next menu meeting.

Yours is the second comment regarding Anthem on here and I have spoken to our Entertainment Manager already. They are normally a fantastic band who do a great range of songs. Maybe there was an issue with the sound that night. We are still looking in to it!

I will let Sinead know your comments and she will pass to her team. The staff look out for the reviews regularly so will be really pleased with your comments.

Thanks once again and hope to see you back soon!

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Bistro Live Notts 'Hen Party'”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2014

We went to Bistro live for a hen party on the 6th of June 2014 and had an amazing night!! Food was great and served very quickly, the staff service was excellent, all of the waiters and waitresses were so helpful and very quick with all of our drinks orders:) Also came here for Xmas 2013 which was again a great night, would definitely recommend and will be booking my staff do for Xmas 2014!! :)

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Hi Amy

Thank you so much for such a lovely review. Our Head Chef at Nottingham works really hard to deliver great food, and her kitchen is always busy with experimenting and menu tasting!
Our front of house staff at Nottingham are a credit to us really. They work so hard to not just ‘serve’ people, but to make sure they have a fantastic, unforgettable experience.

Let me know what date you would like to look at for your Christmas do. As you came last year you are entitled to some special offers… give me a call and I will let you know what your owed 

See you soon,