“fabulous darling” 5 of 5 stars

hucknall nottm
5 attraction reviews
“fabulous darling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

went 13th dec 2012 on a spa day 8 of us covering 3 generations .was absolutely fabulous .from the hotel itself to the spa .treatments staff food could not fault a thing a wonderful time had by all thank you we will be back .mrs paulson

Visited December 2012

Yorkshire
5 attraction reviews
“A relaxing day...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Recently I went to Thoresby Hall for a relaxing spa day with two of my friends... great facilities in the spa area including a relaxation room (free water and fruit available), sauna, aromatherapy room, hydra pool, steam room, ice room and foot spas. My 25 minute back massage was fantastic.. My two course lunch was ok, but my friends really enjoyed their food. The staff were great and very accommodating.. Overall an relaxing day, enjoyed by all.. :)

Would definitely recommend this spa to others and will probably book another treatment/spa day in the future!! :)

Visited November 2012
Nottingham, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
“Treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

A dual Birthday treat for wife and daughter, both greatly enjoyed their weekend stay, and will no doubt be returning, we have also been to the surrounding Hall and grounds on many occasions.

Nottingham, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“a wonderful spa experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Myself and a friend went to Thoresby hall for a spa break. The spa part of the break was faultless, a lovely relaxing time. The spa experience and rhassoul session were great fun and our treatments were very good indeed. The staff were expremely attentive. Would definately return for the Spa.

Visited October 2012
Burton, United Kingdom
“Relaxing day...tired facilities”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I recently went to the spa on a weekday. The spa itself was lovely on the whole, however for such a luxurious hotel & spa the place was in need of a bit of TLC. (painting / general upkeep). The facilities were as described, however a little spread out. Overall the day was however very relaxing and the staff were very friendly and helful....especially the young guy working in the restaurant who was very helpful and chatty. I would say that more water points would be good, as would the option to swap your extremely wet towel for a fresh one at some point through the day??! One thing that dissapointed me slightly was amount of maintenance that was being done, especially electric works around the pool,I felt this ruined my 'relaxing' experience. Also there was a maintenance man doing work in the ladies changing room, which was a little awkward when we went to get changed as he didnt leave when we came in? I understand work need to be done, but equally found it somewhat inappropriate. The food at lunch time was lovely, however they had ran out of quite a few of our choices, and were turning the lights off in the kitchen as we were the last table in the restaurant...which was a little rude i thought?! Overall the day was lovely, however I probably wouldnt go back here having used other spas in the area that were of a much higher standard for a relatively cheaper price.

Visited October 2012