“Top TopDog” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #547 of 1,115 Restaurants in Nottingham
Cuisines: American, Hot Dogs, Coffee Shop, Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Street Food
Description: Nottingham's very first dedicated gourmet hot dog bar based in the heart of the lenton student district. A family friendly cafe serving speciality hot dogs, fresh ground coffee, milkshakes and featuring an art wall and mini performance space. Free wi-fi served. Breakfast dogs served at the weekends.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Top TopDog”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Heard about this place through friends and thought I'd try it out while in Notts. Had two friends with me, none of us into fast food, but once in a while won't harm you. And surprisingly it did not feel like we were eating fast food, it was good quality hotdogs.

We were all very impressed with the choice and tried quite a selection of hotdogs and toppings between us. I wanted to try them all after the first, but time did not permit. I was also impressed with the theme, layout and service. Definitely going back to try out the rest of the menu.

Visited November 2013

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Queen B "mmmmm nice"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Visited Top Dogs for the first time yesterday after overhearing a conversation about how good it was whilst shopping at Sainsburys across the road, so i thought i'd check it out.
I was pleasantly surprised, the outside looked fresh and the inside was amazing.
I had the Spanish Dog and was very impressed and the choice of toppings made it even tastier.
I had my five year old daughter with me and it was great that they had a smaller hot dog for children so there was not waste. The staff were very friendly.
(whilst driving home my daughter said "mummy can we go there agian")
WELL DONE GUYS !! see you again very soon.:)

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Great Dogs, Thanks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

This place caught my eye with its bright green shop front and smart looking interior. Once inside, the place has a nice feel to it, and the menu is nice and varied.

My date opted the Spanish Dog, which had fried onions, chorizo and a kind of salsa ketchup. She loved it even though she got a lot of it down her top! Her fault, can't blame the dog.

I opted for the gourmet menu... nice and spicy chicken dog.... superb. Got to choose from home-made sauces (hot jerk for me) and with some fried mushrooms too (nicely seasoned).

I will be coming back here with my mates - nice vibe and good value dogs too. See you soon!

Nottingham
“Really good experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

I visited the restaurant having heard lots of positive things about it. On walking in I was impressed with decor. It looked very clean and modern. I was greeted by a friendly staff member, who took the time to go the through the menu choices and gave her personal recommendations. I opted for the chilli dog which was very tasty and I didn't have to wait too long for it. I plan to revisit very soon and have since recommended it to friends and colleagues.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“An amazing Gourmet Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

Visited Top Dog with 8 of friends. What a wonderful experience. We all ordered from the Gourmet menu and was amazed at the great taste. Most of us ordered seconds to experience the different gourmet meat choices. We had choice of 2 extra toppings and selection of sauces from mild to hot. Brilliant concept guys. Wish you great success.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere