Count myself very lucky to spend an evening at Sat Bains on Friday 9th November with my sister and family and my daughter who is at Nottingham University. We had the chefs table and nothing could have prepared me for the most amazing dining experience, from the sheer element of surprise as each exciting course was revealed to the paired wines expertly matched by the lovely sommelier. The food was out of this world and the chefs clearly take pride in what they do, especially Sat of course. It was fascinating interesting and fun to watch Sat at work and to learn about the working kitchen, the equipment and the unusual way in which some of the ingredients are used. My favourites of the numerous courses were the Duck Muesli , the Duck Egg and the Partridge Sausage Roll..... Cant wait to start the journey through your book Sat, will keep me occupied for ages!! For those who stay over the rooms are beautiful and this culinary experience continues through to breakfast with home made crumpets and teacakes...yummy. The Two Michelin stars are well deserved and we all had a brilliant evening. Thank you.
- Also Known As:
- Restaurant Sat Bains With Rooms Hotel Nottingham
- Restaurant Sat Bains With Rooms Hotel
- Hotel Sat Bains With Rooms
- Sat Bains With Rooms Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Two Star Michelin restaurant serving modern British cuisine with eight bedrooms.Lunch on chef'sor kitchen tableTuesday to Saturday From 12.00 noonDinnerTuesday to Thursday 7.00 pm - 9.00 pm Friday6.30 pm - 9.30 pm Saturday6.00 pm - 10.00 pm ... more less