“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 1,118 Restaurants in Nottingham
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Dining on a budget, Entertaining clients, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is where my wife and i like to go if we are celebrating something.
The food is sensational and the staff are extremely welcoming.

Visited October 2012

“LOVELY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

We've had lunch here a few times and have always been well pleased. The proprietor is welcoming and attentive, the food is very good value, varied, well presented and reasonably priced. No hesitation in recommending it, and will be going back.

Visited April 2013
Lincolnshire
“Can't wait to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

Loving Greek/Mediterranean food we decided to visit Yamas for a relatives birthday. I wasn't expecting much for the price to be honest, but I was very pleasantly surprised!

Delicious & authentic food and plenty of it. Friendly staff, nice wine, a great night all round.

Only complaint would be that we were seated close to the entrance and were quite cold and being busy there was nowhere else we could move to.

Would 100% recommend and we shall be going back for sure.

Visited February 2013
Nottingham
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I've been to Yamas several times and the food and service is consistently excellent. I especially recommend the lunchtime tapas/ mezzes menu- incredibly tasty and very filling. The stifado is divine. The service is always prompt and friendly too.
I brought my half-Greek father here and he loved it!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Incredible!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I went to yamas with my other half on Friday night and everything was fantastic. We shard a starter dips and then had a selection of tapas dishes to share for our main with a gorgeous bottle of greek wine Thisbe. The food was all incredible! And the service was great, speedy and attentive with lovely people really taking their time to make us feel welcome. Our whole bill only came to £52 after we had eaten so much (I think the wine only cost 15-16 I weould have paid much more for something like it - just to my taste).
We will definitely be returning here. The nicest place I have eaten at in Nottingham for a long time - it ticked all the boxes. Best Mediteranian food I have eaten in this country too!!!

• Visited April 2013