“They cook the food in front of you” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Northampton, England, United Kingdom
“They cook the food in front of you”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

They cook the food in front of you so you know it's fresh!! We've been a few times as it's very entertaining, but it's a bit pricey so only really for special occasions. Good food. Generally decent service, but they messed up an order once which meant I had my starter when everyone else was having their main.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Northampton
“great experience-something different”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Love this place for a special occasion, its cosy, fun cooking in the centre of the table, people chat to each other on the table and the food is so fresh and beautifully cooked.

Visited November 2012
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

Have lived in Northampton for 5 years, driven past this place countless times but never gone in. Booked a table last night with some friends and had a brilliant time Fantastic food, great experience and friendly staff.

Defiantly recommend this place!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Entertaining and friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Lived in npton all my life but hadn't gone here until now. A real gem of a restaurant that offers great service and something different. Great for big groups. I will be back.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Northampton, United Kingdom
“YOU NEED TO GO!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

For the last 15 years, I have driven past this place day in day out. I hadn't ever really paid much attention, the car park was always empty, hadn’t seen it advertised and no word of mouth. One night I was looking for somewhere to go with my partner, we had already been to most places in Northampton but nothing really stood out to us to go again, suddenly I then thought about this Sukura...I tell you what, this was the best decision I had ever made! the service was excellent, staff friendly and funny, chefs are just fantastic! I can not rate this place enough, I went two nights in a row, the second night I took the family. It's brilliant with two people but I’d suggest taking a group of people to enjoy the experience to up-most. There is a good choice of food but not too much to make you think twice about what you want. Please, please go and experience this, I can not tell enough people about it! Suitable for couples, family, friends and businesses. In-fact, I am arranging a team night out and this place will be the start of it ;)

• Visited August 2012