“Classic 80s feel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Merlins Tandoori.

Merlins Tandoori.
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
“Classic 80s feel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

First of all the incident with the guard dog was over exaggerated, have you Forgotten 'My House, My Rule' personally think it should have a guard dog approved sign, Health and safety is joke mostly, you cant have a dog in a restaurant then again u can, a dog is a dog full stop. The chronicle is also full of lies, my last 4 visits were excellent, food is always good, the service can be a bit too much yes sir no sir nonsense, but miles better than most English and Italian places which always go on about customer excellence, the place has a 80s feel to it, overall a nice experience, my girlfriend and her 2 kids love it they like chicken tikka masala and lamb Balti, I always go for murghi moussala, check it out, you'll love it I'm Asian myself and I know curries

Northampton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food and a great delivery service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

We cant fault anything from Merlins, fantastic food and great value for money and very friendly staff.. We took our young chrildren and were made to feel most welcome with them. On another occasion we brought along a friend with a nut allergy and they were most accommodating to her needs and nothing seamed to much trouble, she felt very reassured in the food that she had ordered had no trace of nuts which enabled her to relax and really enjoy her meal.
We recently took advantage of the delivery service and were pleasantly surprised at how quick the food arrived by a very friendly delivery driver. The food was piping hot and delicious and we loved the complimentary bag of bombay mix.
I would definitely recommend Merlins to anyone who enjoys a good curry!!

• Visited September 2012
Wendover, United Kingdom
“the cheers of curry houses”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

hey guys i have been eating at this fine establishment for 27 years and not only is it very hygienic the food is very consistent every time i order a madras my favorite they always deliver a curry full of Flavor and there is one guy in particular who i consider to a be the best waiter in Northampton [Abdul] who takes pride in what he does hes no doctor saving lives but when i have a Bad week at work he makes me and my wife feel good and forget our problems never have i met a person with so much character i have a masters degree in psychology and have been working with the general public for 20 years so would recognize a good guy from a bad guy and appreciate good service upon dining out, if you want great consistent food excellent service a clean place to eat at visit this place have not let me down for 27 years which is really scary because as humans we all make mistakes i crave curries from here and would rather some one smile and be happy when serving me food.

• Visited August 2012
Dunstable, United Kingdom
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

Party of 10, pre-booked, seated promptly, drinks and popadums within 5 minutes.
All starters and mains were very good indeed - no complaints from anyone.
Prices - around £23 a head, 2 courses and 2 or 3 drinks each, good value.
All staff attentive and friendly.
Will visit again.

“The best curry in Northampton!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

I've been visiting Merlin's for over 20 years... I no longer live in Northampton but visit whenever I come back to town because the service is so friendly and efficient and the food is always fresh, delicious and authentic.

I definitely recommend!