I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express as it was convenient for appointments in Northampton. Plenty of car parking spaces on site. Check in was very quick, they only required a signature and car reg, probably because I used my IHG number. The room was spacious, clean and well equipped. Fully air conditioned with a choice of pillows and a small supply of tea/coffee. The hotel was busy, but service was still good. I was on the second floor and once the door was closed it was very quiet and peaceful. The power shower wasnt too powerful, and the towels had seen better days, but overall the bathroom was ok. Breakfast was complimentary and plentiful, with three hot items as well as toast, pastries, cereal, yoghurt, fruit, fruit juices and tea/coffee. Check out was as quick and easy as check in. If you dont fancy the hotel restaurant there is a Harvester across the road and another restaurant within easy walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Northampton m1, Jct 15 Hotel Northampton
- Holiday Inn Express Northampton m1, Jct 15 Hotel
- Holiday Inn Northampton
- Northampton Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a convenient location just off junction 15 of the M1 at the contemporary Holiday Inn Express Northampton hotel. A warm welcome awaits you in the bold crimson-and-white Lobby at Holiday Inn Express Northampton, a 40-minute drive from Luton Airport. We're just 4 miles from Northampton town centre & a short drive from Silverstone & Santa Pod Raceway. Make yourself at home in your bright Guest room, with free Wi-Fi & complimentary tea & coffee. Holiday Inn Express Northampton is located just 3 miles from Brackmills business park, home to Barclaycard & Travis Perkins. It's an hour's drive to major exhibitions & concerts at Birmingham NEC. You can get down to work in our 8 air-conditioned meeting rooms and 24-hour Business Centre & there's ample free car parking at the hotel. Motorsport fans head to the Silverstone Circuit & the speedy Santa Pod Raceway, both just 15 miles from the hotel. You can visit the childhood home of Princess Diana at grand Althorp House, 11 miles away, while the acclaimed Royal and Derngate Theatre is 4 miles from the hotel. Start your day with a leisurely complimentary breakfast buffet including a continental selection, hot scrambled eggs & sausages, pastries & fruit in Holiday Inn Express Northampton's open-plan Great Room. You can socialise over drinks, use free Wi-Fi & order light meals in our Lobby bar, open daily. Wi-Fi is free for guests who book directly with the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Northampton M1, Jct 15 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.