“Fantastic” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Virtual Aerospace

Virtual Aerospace
Skyways House Sywell Aerodrome | Wellingborough Rd, Sywell, Northampton NN6 0BN , England
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 31 Activities in Northampton
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Virtual Aerospace operate 2 professional 737 Flight Simulators at Sywell Aerodrome near Northampton. Our customers range from professional pilots,enthusiasts, flight simulator fans and experience days to people with a severe fear of flying. All of our instructors are commercially qualified with a number flying as current airline pilots with various airlines. The remainder are full time professional flight instructors with over 50 different types and more than 60,000 flying hours between them. Our instructors have flown everything from Boeing B747, B707, B737, Airbus A319, A320 & A321 through to large propliners and fast jets. If you are looking for a 5* rated simulation experience then we are the perfect destination.
Chester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

I have just had the best expierence at the flight simulator in sywell the staff at the sight are so good at making you feel like you are in control of the plane they give you so much confidence,I had Simon and he was very instructive,this is an absolute must if you want to try your hand at flying a 737.Thank you to all the staff for a great day. Phil B

Oxford, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Apparently I am a difficult person to buy a birthday present for so a group got together and bought me a 60 minute voucher. The whole process was really well organised from the booking to the day itself. On arrival I was given a choice of what I wanted to do. To maximise air time I started on the runway at Heathrow and having programmed the flight computer flew to Birmingham where we did a touch and go and then another landing. The instructor was excellent and explained everything as we went along. I would highly recommend the experience. Can't wait to visit again.

Swadlincote, United Kingdom
“737 Flight simulator”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Fabulous experience, friendly staff thouroughly recommend this. The whole experience is very realistic and the take off and landings were amazing

Reading, United Kingdom
“Flight simulator”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

This was given to me as a present - a one hour session in a 737 flight simulator. It is really well organised with very helpful staff. I made a selection of take off and landings from heathrow finishing off with landings at Hong Kong s old Kai Tak airport. It is totally realistic and the whole experience is brilliant. I cam out drained - it was really as if you are flying the genuine article.It is a great experience well organised with excellent people. Highly recommended!!!!!
Paul from Berkshire

Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Fantastic experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

If you ever thought that flying a simulator was easy, think again. This is no computer game but a real time experience that demands 100% concentration but is still an awesome experience. Everyone involved was welcoming and extremely professional, a thoroughly enjoyable day out. Thanks to Sajid for making us welcome and helping us to land safely.