“Great Find!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Great Find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Our company had a seminar at Marefair Roma with our business partners in Northampton.
We did not know what to expect but the private room was very comfortable with full catering and conference facilities.
No big trouble, fast wifi, good quality printing, excellent coffee :-) and very helpful manager.
The manager perfectly organized our lunch and coffee break.

We were very pleasantly surprised by the quality of food for a good price, we choose two courses lunch menu for £10 per person. We've also got a special offer on dinner at the restaurant.

Definitely we will use service Marefair Roma in the future.

• Visited August 2012

Market Harborough, United Kingdom
“superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

After reading nice reviews we try this restaurant last Thursday and must say it was a very good choice. Very nice modern decor, good wine choices and food was fantastic. My girlfriend ordered risotto and me rib eye steak. Both meals were cooked to perfection and tasty. I was happy with my steak choice because everybody serves a steak with chips. Especially in a better level restaurant it's a boring way. Here you have a choice of dauphinois potatoes what is a good choice.

Thank you for a lovely evening.
Can't wait to go back.

• Visited August 2012
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

I took my partner here for our anniversary and I must say I was very impressed!
Delicious food and really nice staff. Modern restaurant with wonderful seating area upstairs.

See you soon!!

• Visited June 2012
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012

We went to the Marefair Roma in Northampton on the evening of our daughter's Graduation ceremony. The service was excellent and the food amazing! We were looked after by a lovely waiter from the minute we walked in the door until we left, very attentive but not at all intrusive. Four of us ate starters and a main course and cleared our plates, as the food was so delicious. Homemade genuine italian food. We will definitely return. Highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
Kettering, England, United Kingdom
“Absolutely amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

We dined at Marefair Roma for my hubby's birthday, our first visit here.
What an fantastic place! The food was exceptional, the service was outstanding and the restaurant itself is so nice, welcoming and relaxing.
We were warmly welcomed by a lovely waiter. He attended to us from start to finish nothing was too much trouble and his attention to detail was wonderful.
The restaurant has a lovely ambience, cosy and romantic.
The food was fresh, home made and was delicious!
As it was for my hubby's birthday, I contacted the restaurant a couple of days before hand to enquire about a birthday cake. Again, nothing was too much trouble. They even rang to find out his age as they wanted to put it on the cake!
The waiter brought the cake out after our main course. Wow! He carried it down, candles lit, singing happy birthday! The candles were like sparklers and looked so nice. The cake was completely fresh and home made and was amazing! The waiter came back, cut it for us and served it. He then came to check everything was okay, as the chef wanted to make sure we were happy with the cake.
We had the most fabulous evening, perfect for my hubby's birthday.
I would definitely be visiting again, whether it be for a special occasion or on a casual basis.
One of the best italian restaurants I have ever been to!
I cannot recommend it highly enough!

• Visited July 2012