“Nice Evening” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #298 of 405 Restaurants in Northampton
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Nice Evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

Went with friends for a meal, good food with lovely flavours, not the bog standard 'pub grub' Nice atmosphere, clean and comfortable

London, United Kingdom
“excellant food and 2for1 meals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

service excellant great food and would recommend to friends and family

Visited March 2012
Yateley, United Kingdom
“Damn good bargain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2011

The food was fresh and tasty and hot!! Nice choices, the only downside was that I had downloaded the menu the night before, and was surprised to find that a dish that I fancied, was not on the hard copy menu on the table. I asked my waiter about it, he went to ask the chef, and came back and told me that the dish I wanted hadn't been on that menu for awhile. So they need to update their website more regularly perhaps.

Visited November 2011
Daventry, United Kingdom
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

Meals usually quite good. Waited 20mins for order to be taken, service slow and not very welcoming.
Waited 30mins for ice cream deserts. Most of our first choise off the menu were not available.

• Visited July 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Killyleagh, United Kingdom
“Food very poor”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2008

I stopped here for lunch. The welcome was indifferent. I chose a table and waited for service. The barman passed me after serving a meal to a party of two. He totally ignored me. I gathered I should go to the bar to order.

When the food arrived it was mediocre, to say the least. I also thought, given the quality of the food and service it was very expensive.

The party who has served before me were chatting amongst themselves and one was complaining that the steak was not cooked as she ordered.

On the whole I would not recommend.