“Shopping and lunch!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Hull
“Shopping and lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Really interesting addition to the Designer Outlet eating experience.
Lovely Staff explained everything that was needed, as it can be a little overwheming.
Food was very tasty, freshly cooked and well presented. A lovely Japanese fusion of tastes, the curry was selicious. The portions were really large, much larger than I have had in other Wagamama's.
I would strongly recommened this to other shoppers

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

North West England
“Girlie Brunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Very clean restaurant, friendly staff and servers. First time in Wagamamas and sorry to say it will also be the last. Not impressed with the quality of the food. Very over priced.

Visited February 2014
Merseyside
“I love Wagamama's, just not this one.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I am a frequent eater at Wagamama's. my main one's being Liverpool One & Cheshire Oaks.

My 2nd visit at York Designer Outlet's Wagamama and I was disappointed.

We ordered some gyoza grilled, and what came out what in a light brown pastry, oily and very shiny & they were smaller than usual. I have gyoza every wagamama meal.

I asked the supervisory waitress whether these are fried or grilled, she replied grilled but then said they might be too well done... I know what grilled looks like and they weren't grilled.

5 minutes later some more gyoza's came out. To be honest they looked the same ones.

By this point I didn't even want to kick up a fuss anymore. We ate one gyoza each, and quite frankly, they were disgusting. And we left the rest.

I will not be ordering gyoza's from this branch ever again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
York, United Kingdom
“Great service. Lovely food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Went for a late lunch to Wagamama, York. For the time the restaurant was very busy, but well staffed. The staff are outgoing and pleasant.

Food as good as always. I had green tea (which is free) to accompany my meal and side. I ordered Chicken and Prawn Pad Thai with Pulled Pork Gyoza on the side. Quick service and very tasty!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
York, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Today was our first visit ever to a Wagamama and we were not impressed. There were only 2 other parties early on a Thursday night, but both of them were seated right next to us. Why??? My teriyaki chicken was very dry, seemed like little left over pieces. The sticky rice was not what I have eaten before (in Hawaii) and was luke warm - didn't seem very fresh. My husband enjoyed his noodle dish, but we both agree our money would have been better spent elsewhere. The place is new and replaces a health food and card shop that were in the location before this restaurant. They must have raised the floor as every time the server went by, the table shook. It could not have been a good job. The server was nice enough, but dropped a spoon and knowingly left it on the floor. What???

• Visited January 2014