“Very Nice Special Burger & Kebab” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #536 of 656 Restaurants in York
York, United Kingdom
“Very Nice Special Burger & Kebab”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is very good for this burger but you must state your order properly as they will forget what you want as you have to state the sauce you want as they won't put it on. Very quick when collection I was impressed Chips sometimes are abit soft but generally good.

The XL kebab is very nice and you get a lot of it for the price its the best one to by if your hungry I was impressed a good local takeaway

Visited June 2014

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Decent takeaway style but some issues”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

Buffalo has a decent selection of toppings. Beware the green chilis are fire! Not authentic by any stretch but good greasy guilty pleasure stuff. Word of warning we have often got the wrong order especially when it comes to the side orders like chips or coleslaw. Check they are there before the driver leaves!

York, United Kingdom
“Rude, order not delivered”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

I ordered two small pizzas for delivery and was told I would receive my order in about an hour. After waiting for the order I rang to ask how long it would be. I was told that the delivery driver had been outside for "over twenty minutes" and had been "knocking on the door". I looked at my mobile to see that 5mins before ringing I had a missed call from the delivery driver when I tried to return the call the person on the other end of the phone picked up but didn't answer. The man on the phone at Buffalo's said that he had tried to call too. When I said that I didn't have a missed call from him he said that when he called my phone "beeped and went off". I was then told that the delivery "might come back after his next delivery, he might not". I said that I wanted him to be more specific and that I wouldn't pay full price for a cold, late pizza. I was then told that this was "my problem".

I was extremely disappointed at the shocking customer service and lack of concern for the customer. I will not be buying from Buffalo's again.

Visited December 2013