“Avoid” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bar
London, United Kingdom
“Avoid”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

We came across this place by accident and stopped for a snack . It was one of the worst places I have eaten in. I had tea and a scone with jam and cream,I couldn't eat it ,it was awful. My friend had a BLT but left most of it. There are lovely places to eat in this city ,sadly this isn't one of them.

• Visited September 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Preston, United Kingdom
“If you like the stink of dettol come here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

We, thankfully, only came in for drinks - 2 coffees. The coffees were acceptable but the smell of dettol was overwhelming - the kind of smell that tries to mask dirt. The decor was tired and filthy. The staff appeared more interested in talking amongst themselves. We came during the day, and it appears to be mainly a night bar. Yet, even then, one I would want to avoid. The place reminded me of a cheap blackpool bar as opposed to what should be a little gem in the middle of york. What a wasted potential.

Visited August 2013