“Very Tasty Would Recommend Highly” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
York, United Kingdom
“Very Tasty Would Recommend Highly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

After trying a good few chinese resturants in York, I have to say this is the best by far, it was expensive for what we had but by the look of things you get what you pay for.
Top quality food, really tasty and just what I was looking for.

• Visited April 2013

“Best chinese in York”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Went today for my daughters 11th birthday and was stunned at the service and the food. When I booked I was impressed with how friendly they were and that they were particularly interested in what her name was and how old she was. I was hoping this was an indication that they cared and wasn't disappointed! When we arrived they had decorated the table with balloons and also gave Olivia a wrapped present and a card - I have never seen this anywhere ever. We all had the £5.50 lunch menu and the portions were not reduced as we have experienced at Maxi's in the past. The service was outstanding and this has changed our habit of always going to Maxi's where the food is good but you have put up with poor service. This is our new favourite and will be telling everyone we know how fab it is. I can't stress how impressed we all were. Thank you to all the staff at Mulan for making this a memorable party. You will be seeing us back again very soon.

York, United Kingdom
“best chinese food ive eaten in york”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

we heard that the restaurant had changed ownership,so me and my husband decided to give it a try and i have to say we were very pleasently suprised,fantastic tastey food,generous portions and great value for money(i would recommend the set menues)the staff were very friendly and welcoming,we have since recommended it to our family and friends who have all eaten there and were equally impressed,i have since booked a table for my daughters 10th birthday party and found the staff extremely acommadating

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Stunning food,great value,fantastic staff.Don't miss out!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I drive past this restaurant every week without fail. As it has had a recent change of ownership and we had heard a couple of good noises about the place we decided to give it a try. All you need to know is the food is excellent the staff are courteous and attentive and the deluxe set meal for 2 is enough to feed 3 at least. Also unlike some chinese set meals you get to choose all the dishes from the menu.

A little cracker of a Cantonese give it a whirl!!!

York
“Very disappointing take away”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I'm not sure who's been writing all the previous reviews but unfortunately we found them to be very inaccurate!! Take away last night was not at all enjoyable, "roast" duck seemed to be deep fried? Not pleasant, won't be returning.

Visited March 2013