“Fun for the kids and a very pleasant day out” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 213 things to do in York
Certificate of Excellence 2014
7 attraction reviews
“Fun for the kids and a very pleasant day out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Not a huge place but enough to keep the kids entertained for a few hours, a good selection of things to do from water balloon battles to watching pig racing and animal petting. The only thing I could fault was the lack of shade, we went on a very sunny day and there was no breeze and hardly anywhere to shelter from the intense heat, we had to call it a day for this reason as it wasn't fair on the kids to keep them out in the sun. Even the girl on the ticket booth said it was a sun trap. However for a reasonable price we had a good time, the circus was an added bonus on the day.

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Lovely in the sunshine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

We went here on Tuesday, with my three year old, 8 month old and grand parents. We had a lovey time and really enjoyed Fat Matts circus. There was plenty for my son to do and he really liked the maize maze and the pink trailer ride.

We went on a really sunny day had it been raining it would have been another experience completely as there is nothing indoors.

Staff were friendly and helpful.

Adult entry price is quite expensive I think as it is all about the kids.

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“A day out with my three grandchildren”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

When I said that I was taking my three grandchildren who are 2, 3 and 4 their reactions was will you manage all three children. Well let me tell you there was so much to do at the park every age was catered for they all thoroughly enjoyed themselves on rides bouncy castles pig races clown/juggler and lots lots more a great day was had by all. They were very irked at the end of the day thank you

4 attraction reviews
“Absolutely brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

A 2, 4 & 14 year old enjoyed this attraction, not to mention us adults. Very reasonable entrance fees which includes all entertainment within. We went during school hols so additional entertainment was in place but loads to do for everyone. A great day out (as long as it's not raining) though we had brilliant sunshine all day. Completely recommend.

York, United Kingdom
“Brilliant day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We were there for five hours today and we could have stayed longer. It was amazing value. We loved the water wars, pig racing, the acrobat, the maize and the animals - there were one-day-old chicks and very cute two-day-old guinea pigs. The staff were excellent - particularly those on the water wars and in the petting barn. Everything was very laid back, but still well organised. A hit with my six and eight-year-olds. And a hit with the oldies too.