Stayed for two nights with a super saver rate and judged against this, it was an excellent stay.
Great double room( the beds are that comfy), digital tv with good quality pic, hot shower and coffee making facilities( bring your own biscuits).
I was in an annex out to the back and had to walk in and out of 2 buildings to get to breakfast in The Longboat but I actually enjoyed the novelty of having to do that.
Staff are all excellent and a credit to Premier Inn with the lady managing the restaurant displaying excellent customer relation skills.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn York City Centre (Blossom Street North) Hotel York
- Premier Inn York City Centre (Blossom Street North) Hotel
- York Premier Inn
- Premier Lodge York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located for amenities and attractions including York train station, York Minster, the National Railway museum and the historic city walls. Our York City Centre Premier Inn has everything you'd expect, incredibly comfy beds in every room and an onsite Table Table restaurant for a fresh new twist on eating out. Car parking is available a short distance from this Premier Inn - for which an additional fee may be charged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn York City Centre - Blossom Street North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.