We stayed for 2 nights mid-week and found the accommodation excellent.
Our room was clean, warm and on the ground floor as requested.
There was an ample supply of tea, sugar, milk etc and breakfast was as stated and ready at the time requested.
Staff were very friendly and helpful and not in the least intrusive.
There is a code for visitors arriving when no-one is around to get into the property, with room keys and info left in an envelope.
Free parking is a bonus right outside the door.
A ten minute walk gets you into town.
We would stay again without hesitation !
- Also Known As:
- Holmlea Guest House Hotel York
- Holmlea Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holmlea is a 10-15 minute walk into the centre of York, between the race course and city centre. We offer double, family, triple and twin rooms, all with en-suite or private non-shared bathrooms. We also have 2 ground floor rooms with wide access for the partially disabled. Holmlea accommodates up to 16 guests and offers inexpensive, high quality accommodation from only £18-£30 per person, with 24-hour access. Free wi-fi is available in all rooms and throughout the guesthouse. Please ask about discounts for pensioners, single occupancy concessions, longer stay guests discounts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Holmlea Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.