“Enjoy the experience” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Enjoy the experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

We have been eating here for about 3 years now and have never been disappointed, the food is superb, well cooked and tasty ! Treat yourself and you will not be disappointed, trust me.

The starters are large and well priced and the main courses just as tasty. The only quibble / The wine list could be a little more extensive, but hey this is a restaurant so just eat !

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Solihull, England, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

we were on a little holiday to york (feb 2014) and had a quick look on trip advisor for recommended curry houses in the area - we decided on Indian Vibes and we were not disappointed. Lovely atmosphere, very friendly staff and excellent food! Loved it!

Visited February 2014
Preston, United Kingdom
“Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Me and my partner went here for a meal on Friday 24.01.14, I don't normally remember to write reviews on places but I've got to say I wouldn't forget about this place the service, food, price and general atmosphere was excellent. Thank you

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
York, United Kingdom
“Our new favourite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Our favourite Indian closed down recently so we have been trying many others in York but none were anyway near as good. We were about to give up and stick to Chinese when we were recommended Indian Vibes. We were very impressed. The food is excellent quality and very tasty. This is the only Indian we will be using from now on.

• Visited December 2013
Perthshire, Scotland
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

On holiday from Scotland we thought we'd try Indian Vibes as it was 5 mins walk from where we were staying. Reviews here suggested it was worth a visit; we're very glad we did! Firstly, I phoned to book a table just on 5 o'clock, when they open. There was no answer, so I assumed I should phone later. To my surprise, they phoned me back! A first for any restaurant in my experience! They have very varied cuisine and both my wife and I found the food to be superb - the best Indian meal we've had for a long time. Also the staff were extremely pleasant and friendly, and the atmosphere welcoming. If you like Indian cuisine and you're in York, this is well worth a visit!

• Visited October 2013