This is the second tie we have stayed at Middlethorpe Hall and once again it didnt disapoint. The rooms are tastfully decorated for the period and is spotlessly clean. The food is delicious and always of a very high standard. I didnt try the spa so cant comment . In my opinion the major plus for this hotel is the staff - service is second to non, staff are always polite and very helpful and do everything with a SMILE, which to me is a huge bonus. This hotel is perfect if you are visiting York Racecourse as it is just over the road. We will definately be going back in the near future and wouldnt hesitate to recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now part of the National Trust - all profits donated to the charity. Overlooking York Racecourse, Middlethorpe Hall is close to the city of York yet enjoys 20 acres of its own peaceful gardens and parkland. It has an award-winning restaurant, the Oak Dining Room, and a heavenly spa with swimming pool. Decorated in traditional country house style, Middlethorpe is furnished with antiques and fine paintings consistent with the period of the house. Beautifully appointed bedrooms are located in the main house and the 18th-century courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Middlethorpe Hall & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Middlethorpe Hall Hotel York
- Middlethorpe Hall And Spa
- Middlethorpe Hall York