We have used Middlethorpe Hall for nearly five years now - for business meetings and also for pleasure trips. It is one of the best hotels I have been to (and this in a career of holding business events in hotels for nearly 30 years). The senior team at Middlethorpe have stayed for years and have developed a team who are polite and interested but not intrusive. The service is excellent and all issues are dealt with fast and efficiently. My colleague and I have had about 80 nights in Middlethorpe and every meal we have had has been excellent. I have twice stayed for family events/leisure and again, the experience has been excellent. The location is good for transport (car) and train (taxi to hotel). There is the race course to jog round in the morning, or the lovely gardens to stroll round or the spa to swim in. There is nothing to fault in this hotel; it's brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now part of the National Trust - all profits donated to the charity. Overlooking York Racecourse, Middlethorpe Hall is close to the city of York yet enjoys 20 acres of its own peaceful gardens and parkland. It has an award-winning restaurant, the Oak Dining Room, and a heavenly spa with swimming pool. Decorated in traditional country house style, Middlethorpe is furnished with antiques and fine paintings consistent with the period of the house. Beautifully appointed bedrooms are located in the main house and the 18th-century courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Middlethorpe Hall & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Middlethorpe Hall Hotel York
- Middlethorpe Hall And Spa
- Middlethorpe Hall York