Old fashioned opulence combined with every twenty-first century convenience, Big comfortable rooms and big comfortable beds. Art Deco and wi-fi. Marble and mirrors. Courteous and helpful staff who go out of their way to be helpful and ensure you have a perfect stay. Doormen and valet parking. However you take it - traditional values perfectly delivered or seamless post-modern irony - this hotel will take some beating. And it's in the heart of York city, close to the quiet gliding Ouse and a five minute walk from the Minster and the Shambles and all that medieval mullarkey. Great hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With stunning views of the Minster and the city’s ancient walls the Grand Hotel & Spa enjoys an enviable central location as York’s only five star hotel. Built in 1906 as one of the great railway buildings of York, the hotel’s graceful Edwardian architecture is complemented with fine dining and a luxurious spa complex that features an indoor pool and treatment rooms. All 107 guest rooms are individually designed and furnished to an extremely high specification, creating an indulgent yet unpretentious environment for both leisure and business travellers. And private dining facilities, an open air roof garden and elegant function rooms, provide a plethora of unique options for events and meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Cedar Court Grand Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Court Grand Hotel And Spa
- Cedar Court Grand Hotel York