“Ghost train atmosphere” 3 of 5 stars

Bexhill-on-Sea, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
“Ghost train atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

This attraction was very small but was fun in an unsophisticated ghost train kind of a way. The interior is VERY dark so you need to watch your footing. The day we went it was only £2 instead of £3 so you couldn't really expect London Dungeon quality for that price.

Visited May 2013

Sheffield, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Dracula experience lacked lasting "bite".”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

The experience was fine but we were disappointed with the length of it after hearing of it from friends. We were no sooner in when we found we were nearing the exit.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
35 attraction reviews
“Very poor”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

It was so dark I could hardy see the floor and was worried I was going to fall down stairs or over something that I hardly got to look at any of the things going on around me. A little more lighting would not spoil the overall effect.

Prudhoe, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Fang Drastic”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Oh blimey. We only went because the reviews on tripadvisor were so funny. It is indeed dark and so bad it is almost good. Dracula would be embarrassed as it does little for his streetcred but it is only £2. The scariest thing was the large NO REFUND notice! Go for a giggle but if you are expecting something like London dungeons you will be disappointed. The outside said tour included live actors. That must have been the man who took our money - he was pretending to care...

Durham, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
“Terrible, what a load of rubbish”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Looks the part from the outside, it's really bad, tour or should I say walk, takes around 10 minutes (so we were told), it took me and my 14 year old nephew about 3 minutes, woefully boring, special effects almost pitiful and if there was a story........I missed it! Was it worth £2 each? I would say, sadly NOT.