stayed for 2 nights in room 6,though we had to share toilet and bathroom it wasnt a big deal,the other couple in room 7 were very nice,was very nicely decorated and very wecoming,its was our first years anniversary,so it was a bit special,all amenities were close by,so it was ideally situated.
would visit again but maybe try one of the other rooms.
(stayed 9th and 10th of aug 2014)
would highy recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Accommodation in the heart of the Old Town, situated on Whitby's popular East side. Nestled below the roof tops of Church Street is our hidden garden, with galleried court yard accommodation and pretty bedrooms decorated with stripped pine furniture and lacy curtains, four posters and brass bed steads. Private balconies and china cups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Shepherd's Purse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shepherd`s Purse Hotel Whitby
- Shepherds Purse Hotel Whitby