Found this accommodation trawling through google. We previously stayed next door last year, at Sanders Yard.
We travelled on 16th November for two nights, and booked the best room - which is Room 5. It cost £150 for both of us, room only, for two nights.
Previous to booking, spoke to the staff with queries, and they were more than accommodating and informative.
Room was lovely - had a four poster bed and corner bath suite. Very quaint courtyard up to the way to the room, and our room had its own little balcony with table and chairs.
Lovely complimentary bath products to use, and fresh flowers in the bedroom, which was a lovely touch. Room also cleaned on both days. Very very clean.
Location was fantastic.
Would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Accommodation in the heart of the Old Town, situated on Whitby's popular East side. Nestled below the roof tops of Church Street is our hidden garden, with galleried court yard accommodation and pretty bedrooms decorated with stripped pine furniture and lacy curtains, four posters and brass bed steads. Private balconies and china cups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Shepherd's Purse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shepherd`s Purse Hotel Whitby
- Shepherds Purse Hotel Whitby