“Great Food” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
“Great Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Pedros do fantastic food and plenty of it but it gets too crowded when the vouchers are in the paper. When I booked I asked if we could have one of the bench seat tables but was told that they keep them for parties of 4 and there were 2 of us. We had to sit in the bar to wait for a table for about ten minutes (we were already 10 minutes late as it was) they put us on a little table near the wall for 2 then they sat other couples on the bench seat tables so I wasn't very happy about that! Another thing is you have to pick from a certain menu, one of you can't have steak - I don't know why as you'd still pay fort he dearest meal and they'd be making more money!!! If the food & the service wasn't so good I wouldn't go again. Also they charge too much for a bottle of lager!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Norwich, England, United Kingdom
“Always party time in Pedro's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've been eating at this restaurant for over 10 years, always vibrant atmosphere - food is consistently good. If you are after authentic Mexican then the food at Pedro's is not strictly authentic however its tasty, well priced and overall a fun place to eat!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Mexican at it's best!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Great atmosphere, great staff, great food, great music, great prices!
Can you tell we like it?
We're regulars & will remain so!!!!!!

Visited March 2012
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“Nachos in Norwich”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Recommended by student daughter during a quick 1-day visit - a very pleasant meal, friendly and informed service, a calm ambience (at least, during early evening), and Mexican food to a high standard (although I'm no expert). Looks to have been established a fair few number of years. Certainly popular as pre-booking was recommended. Would go again to taste more of the menu. Portions are large so we shared dishes which is a good idea for those not keen to "pig it".
Sombreros optional but added fun!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Taste of Mexico”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Visited many times. We've never been disappointed with the food. We have noticed that the quantity seems to have decreased over the years. That said, the meal size used to be ridiculous. Never had a meal I didn't like. You can get into the swing if you want to wear mexican hats. Birthdays are usually fun (be sure to tell them). Only gripe, a few years ago I put a small tear in my jeans from a nail sticking out of my bench seat. I mentioned this to staff but they weren't really interested. I should have pushed the matter. Either way, this was a while ago. They do take away but I'm usually disappointed with this. The discount isn't great, only 10% if my memory serves. They do their best to package the food up but it just not the same and the portion sizes seem smaller.

Visited June 2012